Thursday, July 9, 2020

Wondering

I wonder if it was a bad idea to try to see the orchestra from Germany and go to a workshop because it's nice I didn't make it I have all this money.

Also, if I am to really leave, why do I have a hamster?  Well, some group homes allow it.  It's not supposed to be soon.  These hamsters live about 2-3 years, too, and I could give it away if I could find that place, again.  I was thinking of returning it after I got it, got it because I liked it so I wouldn't miss the opportunity simply.  It escaped, though, after the first night or so.  Not sure if it'd be good to bring back now, after running around the garage, which is a bit dirty in some places, though I have attempted to clean it, and it is my room.  It seemed to bloat up after that.  It feel, apparently, from a low table.  I do like it, though.  It is good to have, unless it gets in the way of a group home.

I am lucky to be where I am, may graduate with my AA in 1 semester owing nothing.  I live in Florida and am going online to The Baptist College of Florida.  I just realized this and changed to this program to finish faster.  This may open up doors for me.  So, there are some things to be thankful for that are going right and the money I get from SSI and probably the 2nd stimulus check I think July 20th.  I can save some of it.  I won't waste it, hopefully.