Thursday, July 9, 2020

The End of a Generation of "Kids" and My Life

It seems like it went from Titanic (1997) or Pirates of the Caribbean (2003) ... to adulthood.

Then, of course, by 2006, everyone went crazy...  It died down, in a way, but people still have problems.  That's what I see having moved to Orlando because I came home from college and my family moved here partly because of Hurricane Katrina hitting New Orleans and the area.  My dad had also gotten laid off years before.  We moved here in 2005, and I came home from college more permanently in 2006.  I was told I was too shy for my major and didn't know what to do.  I wanted to be an actor, but I thought it took sacrifice to get in shape etc. rather than finding my way back into a college.  It was tough, and I was tired from some problems and catching up on sleep.  It took years, and then I got on pills, a lot for diabetes.  The pills make me tired, now, but I could get off them, might take a lot more exercise.  They gym closed down during lockdown.