Monday, July 13, 2020

Message Board Post by Me

(film|boards)

I am still interested in that stuff, though I must admit like when I took the driver education classes I didn't look at the blood and to be honest have not seen much.

Yes, I am so sad for my mom's sake. She just got her Master's in Human Resources, I think, at a high ranked college. Her Bachelor's in Indonesia was ESL and later here International Relations I think. She was born in 1959 and was only 59.

I don't know if it interests you, but in Hospice it was touching to see like old black people in the beds, a nice place. I think I remember like one was tall and skinny.

In the hospital, my mom ripped the nose thing from her nose, my dad said when I was sleeping at home. He said she did that and said, "I want to die." She did Chinese and Indian exercise and my dad said talked a lot to the Indian group I think, so she probably died sooner. I didn't even get to give her a last hug, which I have not hugged my parents much my life, after I was in puberty it seems. My mom stopped, and I stopped it seems. I thought my mom would have fun with me that night. Instead, I held her hand when she had to move to clean going to the bathroom, not gross at all.

Thanks so much for your sympathy.