Saturday, July 11, 2020

"For Better or For Worse, in Sickness and in Health"

That's funny an older lady I like has me left thinking she says she can take on the world's itch for sex, at least in a group form, because after she does it I think she must feel a ricochet of stimulation against something about it.  Does this make sense?  Are we better off?

Like, yearn for an adult to coo you about meaning of things in the world, the dosage of mediation will be from her, maybe stemming from over in L.A. or something but not sure.  Looking for entertainment?  It's been offered in better form possibly but use my relationship with her to do it or things about her that make her who she is otherwise, in a funny way though, should this route be successful actually.  I try not to perpetuate it, as it's considered bad and usually not what's pertinent.